Marilyn is a trained and experienced psychotherapist, with Gestalt therapy as her guiding theory. Marilyn is offering experiential supervision & training groups as well as coaching & consultation for mental health professionals. read more…
Coaching & Consultation
Group Offering Coming in September – Only 1 Spot Left – Register Today!
Experiential Approaches to Psychotherapy Group Series
Begins Sunday, September 18, 2016
20 MD Cat. 1 CEUs read more…
The Experiential Approaches to Psychotherapy Group Series provides an opportunity for consultation through the presenting of clients and issues where help is desired. Consultation occurs through a group process in concert with the presentation of experiential approaches relevant to the issue or client presented. In this group series, information about the philosophical basis for experiential approaches, as well as information about specific experiential methods, will be provided.
There is no better way to enhance your professional work than participation in a group like this. This Experiential Approaches to Psychotherapy Group has much to offer to you. Learn more about this training!
Coaching and Consultation
Coaching and consultation helps you feel grounded as you move from one step to the next.
We all need help at times. Here are some ways I can help you:
- Find your unique way to preserve your “self” as you are confronted with demands of work and life
- Move forward in your career
- Establish and grow your network
- Establish and maintain consultation groups and other groups
- We’ll use positive approaches to help you with tough situations.
- We will become more aware of the patterns that interfere and will open the way to move forward.
- We will focus on the whole — seeking out particularly the wisdom you may not be aware of but which resides in each you.